Revision as of 07:12, 18 May 2011 by FilipF (Added self to list.)
Here are a list of members/guests that use PGP keys and would be happy to do a signing with you if you find them in the space. Please add yourself to the list if you'd like to do this too. Key signings could happen after our Tuesday meetings.
- rubin110 - 1AEF90F4 - key
- saizai - D6D408A9 - key
- Michiexile/DrSyzygy - C07CCCCD - key
- User:Glen Jarvis - 42CE11B6 - key (could someone help me test?)
- Rachel - but I have to figure out again how all this shit works, I have a key Somewhere, blah blah
- jof - 0x8F8CAD3D - Key is on my user page
- Schoen - 9C7DD150 - key
- Filip - Need to dig up and dust off, but interested in getting some networking going. Discuss infrastructure? Could we get a six-degrees/small-world thing going via other hackerspaces?