PGP Key Workshop
Revision as of 02:45, 13 January 2009 by Adi
Every Noisebridger who wants a PGP key should have one!
Thursday, February 5, 2009, starting at 8 PM.
- create your own PGP (gpg) key, securely
- learn how to use PGP to secure email and other digital systems
- learn about the Web of Trust
- sign others' keys, and get your key (new or old) signed
- (optional) create a new GPG key.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GnuPG is a reasonable overview of GnuPG.
- http://gnupg.org/ is the project homepage, including a
- http://www.dewinter.com/gnupg_howto/english/GPGMiniHowto.html mini-howto.
- http://www.napoletano.net/front/node/352 is a bit long on the libertarian theology, but just scroll to the green-on-black bits.