Revision as of 20:21, 2 August 2011 by Mschachter
Installation of PyBrain from Source (Linux)
- Make sure NumPy and SciPy are installed.
- (Optional) Uninstall any existing versions of PyBrain:
easy_install -m pybrain
- Get a copy of the most recent PyBrain source code via git:
git clone git://github.com/pybrain/pybrain.git
- Install PyBrain from the source:
cd pybrain python setup.py install
Installation of PyBrain from Source (Mac, Long Version)
This long version takes you all the way through installing the latest version of python, ipython, NumPy, and SciPy... Hopefully this is not necessary for you to do.
- Download and install the latest version of Python (2.7+) via that .dmg from the website