Revision as of 20:59, 2 August 2011 by Mschachter
Installation of PyBrain from Source (Linux)
- Make sure NumPy and SciPy are installed.
- (Optional) Uninstall any existing versions of PyBrain:
easy_install -m pybrain
- Get a copy of the most recent PyBrain source code via git:
git clone git://github.com/pybrain/pybrain.git
- Install PyBrain from the source:
cd pybrain python setup.py install
Installation of PyBrain from Source (Mac, Long Version)
This long version takes you all the way through installing the latest version of python, ipython, NumPy, and SciPy... Hopefully this is not necessary for you to do.
- Download and install the latest version of Python (2.7+) via that .dmg from the website
- Download ipython if you please...
- Go through the instructions here to install NumPy and SciPy. Pay attention to the following points:
- Download and install the gfortran .dmg
- Download the NumPy source file and install manually:
tar xvzf numpy-1.6.x