Come learn Python, Mondays at 6:30 - 8:00 PM PST.
Know how to program, but don't know Python? We'll get you up to speed.
Don't know how to program? We'll teach you.
- Think Python - the primary text we use.
- Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python - another great introductory text, written by Noisebridge member Al Sweigart
- Dive Into Python - a solid survey of Python for experienced programmers.
- Learn Python The Hard Way - A good introductory text with lots of exercises written by prolific programmer Zed Shaw
- Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
- A Byte of Python
- Python in a Nutshell - a handy reference
- Python Documentation
Questions: How would people feel about a dropbox account to share code from assignments? BR Also, if there is interest maybe we can look into setting up a mailing list.