N.I.P.: Noisebridge Improvement Project; let's nip Noisebridge on the butt.
Really Awesome Yet Casual.
This page is to track projects currently being contributed to here at Noise-bridge.
ROACH TRAPS; PLUG ALL OF THE LITTLE CRACKS IN THE KITCHEN.
Get rid of all extra crap.
Continuous Cleaning involves:
1. Clearing off counters of unused items and putting them in their appropriate place.
2. Sweeping the floors (the main and laser engraver's room).
3. Moping the floors (main and laser engraver room's).
4. Organizing the library.
5. Cleaning the restrooms.
6. Taking out the garbage and recycling.
7. Doing Laundry
NOISEBRIDGE FLOOR PLAN MEASURE BY SQUARE FEET
CALENDAR FOR TASKS
- GARBAGE EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY
NO SLEEPING AT NOISEBRIDGE in case you didn't know
If you are smoking on the sidewalk, which is the right place to do so, please make sure the glass doors are both shut, to prevent smoke from coming up the stairs into Noisebridge.
DO NOT GO ON THE FIRE ESCAPE UNLESS YOU ARE ESCAPING A FIRE.
- GARBAGE AND RECYCLING GOES OUT MONDAY AND THURSDAY
- SWEEPING HAPPENS
- Hack'a'thons happen here
- Math is sexy
- Please leave any negativity at the door
- Be excellent and help keep this place clean
- This is a classroom and not a trashroom
- If you need help grabbing a book please ask a person around you
- Hack the planet
NOISELAND PLANNING (THE ONLINE NOISEBRIDGE)
- TIME SLOTS AND VOLUNTEERING
- REWARD KEEPING
- SHOW PROJECT SLIDE SHOW ON THE FRONT TERMINAL
- CLEANING - MAINTENANCE - COSTS - CALENDAR: RECURRING / NON-RECURRING - CURRENT BOOKS AT THE BRIDGE - QR CODES - HACK'A'THONS
THE CURTAIN PROJECT
"ALL THINGS HEAT"
- GO THROUGH NOISEBRIDGE AND LOOK FOR COLD AREAS; THINK OF SOLUTIONS THEM
- CLOSE OFF THE SKYLIGHTS AT CELING LEVEL
- INSULATED CURTAINS
FLOOR LEVEL SWEEP FOR THE FRONT DOOR TO PREVENT A DRAFT FROM THE BOTTOM
DOORS ON THE CLASSROOMS AND SHOPS
CURTAIN FOR THE CHURCH CLASSROOM