Resident Electronic Music
|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Stuff | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Events | Hosting | Streaming | Meetup | Upcoming Events | Anniversaries | Hackathons | External Events | Edit|
Do you make electronic music you'd like to perform? We want you!! First time performers welcome! Just make sure it's *your* music!
May 10, Inaugural Noisebridge Show
- YOUTUBE: See the May show here !! https://youtu.be/LXDf6l3LCms
Monthly electronic music performances.
- up to 20m performances, electronic music, your music, your performance, all genres.
- up to 6 audio artists performing
- Video artists are welcome too
Once a month! Next is Jun 9 Thursday!
8-10:30pm. Setup for performers starts at 7pm.
Hosted by Colleen & Franck.
Volunteer based event. Streamed to YouTube.
- Sign-ups for April 12: https://www.bayimproviser.com/EventView.aspx?e=19377 EventStream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWgguxBlTvA
- Sign-ups for May 10: Sign up links above ^^^ also linked here https://www.bayimproviser.com/EventView.aspx?e=19458
Also part of the Left Coast Lights(LCL) electronic music community: https://discord.gg/5ZuvuxUvFK
Typical in-person show pre-covid19: https://youtu.be/vsAx1ynd8Rc
Equipment during the show:
- QSC K8.2 speakers on stands,
- k-mix mixer
Equipment each audio artist must bring:
- your music instrument(s),
- 2 x 6feet minimum TRS(TS is ok) cables to connect to the mixer
- Power cords and power strips to connect to the main power strip