Revision as of 17:52, 20 October 2018 by Peterbehr (Change to internal link)
Noisebridge contains several resources within the physical space as well as in virtual space.
Project Spaces and Resources
- Fab mailing list - All things related to fab tools at Noisebridge, laser cutter, Makerbot, RepRap, CNC mill
- Laser Cutter
- 3D Printing
- Milling Machines
- Vinyl cutter
- Thermal laminator is available since Feb. 2017, Scotch TL901C-T which can seal 3 and 5 mil plastic, as of Oct. 2018 located on the metal shelf which also stores vinyl cutter supplies
- Our Tor server
- Ratchet, a VPS that houses a bunch of production services like the donation site, library app etc...
- Pegasus, houses a PCI card for interfacing with the payphones and a database-backed list of Electronic Parts at the space
- Sandstorm, a Sandstorm install at https://noisebridge.sandcats.io
Noisebridge-Greet, our general public internet terminal
Pony, a legendary login and file server
Zebra, a display unit for the Reverse Engineering Bar
Donkey, former display unit for the REBar, now asking to be used
s1, a server for production services related to the space
Quagga, a development and general use kiosk in the electronics lab
Kiang, a kiosk/? system built into a tabletop with a touchscreen
Janky, a janky system, made from whatever was available.
Horsy, where the audiovisual stuff lives