Noisebridge contains several resources within the physical space as well as in virtual space.
Project Spaces and Resources
- Fab mailing list - All things related to fab tools at Noisebridge, laser cutter, Makerbot, RepRap, CNC mill
- Laser Cutter
- 3D Printing
- Milling Machines
- Vinyl cutter
- Thermal laminator is available since Feb. 2017, Scotch TL901C-T which can seal 3 and 5 mil plastic. (As of August 2021 it seems to have been misplaced in the move to 272; if you have seen it please put it somewhere obvious (by the vinyl cutter or in the sewing room) and update this page.)
- Our Tor server
- Ratchet, a VPS that houses a bunch of production services like the donation site, library app etc...
- Pegasus, houses a PCI card for interfacing with the payphones and a database-backed list of Electronic Parts at the space
- Sandstorm, a Sandstorm install at https://noisebridge.sandcats.io
Noisebridge-Greet, our general public internet terminal Pony, a legendary login and file server Zebra, a display unit for the Reverse Engineering Bar Donkey, former display unit for the REBar, now asking to be used s1, a server for production services related to the space Quagga, a development and general use kiosk in the electronics lab Kiang, a kiosk/? system built into a tabletop with a touchscreen Janky, a janky system, made from whatever was available. Horsy, where the audiovisual stuff lives