The space under the stairs is being set up as a black and white darkroom. It is equipped with one enlarger and the rest of the usual things. Currently it is under construction.
A full black and white darkroom set has been donated and will be brought to the space sometime next week(as noted on ThingsWeHaveToGiveAway) (what specifically is in this set?)
MarkC Has :
- Easel (11x14)
- Timer (Digital)
- Grain Focuser
- Film chemicals (hc-110, tmax) -MarkC
- chemicals for super 8 and 16 film development. (who said this? Sign your contribs or login? :-)
Complete darkroom set was donated.
The room is now partially set up - there is an enlarger table and a blackout curtain.
What else does the room need?
- another table for chemical trays
- light seal at the top of the curtain
- velcro around the edges of the curtain
- ventilation system
Once the space is set up, I will teach classes on film development, printing, and general darkroom use. I will also be available to help out on a one-on-one basis with anyone who would like to learn.
Expressions of Interest
please add your name here if you're interested in attending a workshop.