In Case Of Bad Things
Police: Dial 911 for emergencies.
- The pay phone in the space is a VoIP phone and does not have 911 service. Call 415-553-8090 from that phone.
- You may get a faster response when calling from a cell phone or VoIP phone by calling the SF police at 415-553-8090. Program that number into your phone. The reason is that non-landline calls may go through a general dispatch center where wait times sometimes exceed 1 hour.
- For non-emergencies (noise complaints, questions, etc...), call 415-553-0123.
- Never attempt to take matters into your own hands, our insurance doesn't cover that.
Fire: Dial 911 for emergencies.
- There are several fire extinguishers in the space
- The designated meeting place in case of evacuation is the sidewalk area in front of the Mi Ranchito market.
- For non-emergencies call 415-553-0123.
San Francisco City Services: (graffiti, street conditions, alley cleaning, utilities, etc): 311
Water (flooding): Call the landlord.
Minor Medical (< 10 hit points): There's a first aid kit in the middle of the south side of the classroom wall.
Major Medical (>= 10 hit points, shop accident, gunshot wound, etc): Dial 911 for emergencies. The closest hospital is the level 1 trauma center at San Francisco General Hospital - Emergency. Google thinks there's a hospital very close by on 18th, but it's just a drug clinic and does not have emergency services.
To learn more about emergency preparedness, take the local Red Cross online course