Medium Bad Things
As of 2018-04-07 the phones in the space are not functional. -l
If you pick up a phone in the space, and dial 311, you'll page a bunch of Noisebridgers who will join you. (Use +1 415 494 2858 ext 311 on external phone or mobile).
In Case Of Bad Things
Police: Dial 911 for emergencies.
- The pay phone in the space is a VoIP phone and does not have 911 service. Call 415-553-8090 from that phone.
- You may get a faster response when calling from a cell phone or VoIP phone by calling the SF police at 415-553-8090. Program that number into your phone. The reason is that non-landline calls may go through a general dispatch center where wait times sometimes exceed 1 hour.
- For non-emergencies (noise complaints, questions, etc...), call 415-553-0123.
Fire: Dial 911 for emergencies.
- The designated meeting place in case of evacuation is the sidewalk area in front of the Mi Ranchito market.
- For non-emergencies call 415-553-0123.
San Francisco City Services: (graffiti, street conditions, alley cleaning, utilities, etc): 311
Water (flooding): Call the landlord.
Minor Medical (< 10 hit points): There's a first aid kit in the middle of the south side of the classroom wall.
Major Medical (>= 10 hit points, shop accident, gunshot wound, etc): Dial 911 for emergencies. The closest hospital is the level 1 trauma center at San Francisco General Hospital - Emergency. Google thinks there's a hospital very close by on 18th, but it's just a drug clinic and does not have emergency services.
If you'd like to volunteer some time with the Noisebridge Safety Committee, the mailing list is firstname.lastname@example.org. The archives are here.
Lab Safety Protocols
|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact Us | Guilds | Stuff | Events | Projects | NB14 | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Manual | Visitors | Participation | Excellence | Do-ocracy | Consensus | Standards | Outreach | Operations | Cleaning | Edit | Cat|