Revision as of 16:04, 16 October 2012 by Lxpk
This is project page for installing shop doors on the woodshop.
- I'm Alex Peake User:lxpk and I know nothing about carpentry but I know Noisebridge needs noise relief to be able to talk and work while excellent craftsmanship is happening in the workshop. I need volunteers to help me install doors on the wood shop which I have never used myself so I am sadly unqualified in how to do this. Please email me at email@example.com if you have interest in helping or donating doors for the cause. Thanks!
- Volunteer by putting your name and contact down here or just install the doors sneaky like a ninja
- The main door: 7ft 8in x 7 ft tall
- The entrance side door: 3ft 3in x 7 ft tall
Door to use
- Are there any doors available or should we make one?