Small Group Subproblems
Revision as of 21:25, 16 February 2011 by Mschachter
Joe H proposed that we come up with some smaller problems that allow people to interactively solve them in short periods of time in ML meetups.
- Time Series Data (Erin)
- Rock Climbing (Joe H)
- Rock climbing data analysis
- Generate predictive system for how much someone should climb based on how they're doing that week.
- 4square Checkins (Joe H)
- Use 4square checkins to find out what would be the best time to visit a place in a region.
- Education Learning Problem (Tom)
- Determine how people learn over time.
- Figure out how difficult questions are, what kind of knowledge they test
- Determine how good are people at certain types of knowledge.