Small Group Subproblems
Joe H proposed that we come up with some smaller problems that allow people to interactively solve them in short periods of time in ML meetups. We can construct a git hub project for them, create a skeleton project, and use issue tracking to list the problems and work on them. Here we list these problems and plan to build them out.
- Time Series Data (Erin)
- Rock Climbing (Joe H)
- Rock climbing data analysis
- Generate predictive system for how much someone should climb based on how they're doing that week.
- Noted that amount of deep sleep can be correlated to mood, which can be correlated to climbing.
- 4square Checkins (Joe H)
- Use 4square checkins to find out what would be the best time to visit a place in a region.
- Education Learning Problem (Tom)
- Determine how people learn over time.
- Figure out how difficult questions are, what kind of knowledge they test
- Determine how good are people at certain types of knowledge.