Spacebridge meeting Jan 10th 2012 at Noisebridge
Build new payload bus
- cut acrylic componets - Onno \ Mark
unified power bus \ power distrabuton system - Onno \ Mark
Find a up new GPS tracker / APRS Transmiter - Adam
find new source for 2300g balloons - ??
Ground support box \ launch organazation - ??
ground tracking equipment box - ??
Android tracking, sleep phone when not used - Christopher
Kill switch - ??
Build Birthing bag design - Christopher
get sand bags -
pressure gauge -
Spacebridge meeting Sep 11th 2011 at Noisebridge
Christopher and Onno
- we need a new balloon source
- the $150 are probably too small - the 100g balloons were free
- we need a better battery
- battery power split/managed - better battery for the arduino/intervalometer - intervalometer - better battery for the camera - power bus?
- we need better launch organisation - better cabling for the video equipment - suggestion (Onno, former discussion with Mark): Build nice acryclic frame to mount everything,
- power wires etc.
- we need video recording - birthing bag - better video receiver
- 'ground support equipment' with nice video screen, video recording, video streaming
- get legal information/double check on multiple payloads per balloon and
- build a rope-cut device. Avoid running a set of cables to above the
- parachute. Heat wire around nylon rope? - test cutting device in freezer (is completely exposed to ambient - temperature!)
- order styrofoam, new, larger - have item tracking list on wiki - cleanup spacebridge wiki pages