Pre-flight checklist for balloon launches.
- Check that cameras are set to high ISO and/or fast shutter speed. This is to avoid motion blur on images.
- insure that camera are not saving RAW format.
- Check cameras are turned on.
- Check radios are turned on and working.
- Check that phone is turned on and sending SMS.
- Check payload is firmly attached to parachute
- Check that "if found tag" is firmly attached to payload
- radio is connectd to the antenna
- radio is connected to the open tracker
- radio is connect to the G1
- open tracker is connected a 9 volt batter
- open tracker is connected to the GPS
- packet tracker is connected to the GPS
- packet tracker is connected a 9 volt battery
- G1 is connected to the radio.
This Monster flavour is nuts and Albert is putting it in his mouth.