Musical composition and creation space, currently housing Douglas's crazy bad ass sound generating multi-jacked-up contraption.
1 KB (212 words) - 20:56, 11 January 2014
* Douglas: Saturday, May 4th: noon to six, workshop about fundamentals of analog and
* Douglas: The market downstairs probably has a cardboard pickup we could contribute
12 KB (2,156 words) - 20:09, 24 April 2013
* Email douglas at '''greenshoos at gmail dotcom'''
3 KB (469 words) - 19:34, 26 November 2016
Douglas - Down to help. Hopes to avoid closure.
Douglas: We should avoid closure.
11 KB (1,829 words) - 20:45, 13 June 2013
* Douglas would like to have God Waffel Noise Pancakes show here Sunday afternoon.DnD
* Douglas volunteers to bottomline the event
5 KB (810 words) - 07:52, 24 July 2013
...p at Station 40 and have priced the same equipment for Noisebridge. He and Douglas will install them in place of the racks that were previously installed.
Douglas: a solution for storing/hanging the pots and pans is still in the works.
3 KB (443 words) - 13:50, 12 August 2013
Douglas: doing audio stuff with the circuits, wants to start group to do the same,
Douglas: [took a philanthropist form]
10 KB (1,694 words) - 03:16, 9 September 2015
* Douglas - also sorting electronics, does audio hacking too. happy that NB is still
* Alex - myself and Douglas are restarting a geeks and depression support group that used to exist in t
9 KB (1,580 words) - 18:16, 27 October 2015
...WORKSHOP TBA Learn the basics of analog synthesis on a modular synth with Douglas. we will meet in Church. (2B or !2B?) -->
.../4 jacks including performance and other awesomeness by Douglas. contact Douglas at greenshoos at gmail dotcom
33 KB (5,073 words) - 05:50, 10 July 2019
Douglas, who provided the fabulous modular synthesizer rig he designed, Will be sta
19 KB (2,944 words) - 12:28, 19 June 2020
|Douglas R Hofstader
|Douglas R Hofstader
16 KB (2,088 words) - 09:43, 6 January 2022
* Douglas is organizing an analog synth workshop to be held at Noisebridge. Contact g
2 KB (287 words) - 04:32, 17 April 2013
Douglas: Audio hardware hacker
Douglas: Audio stuff
11 KB (1,893 words) - 17:12, 11 September 2013
* Kevin - Harrassment policy - W/douglas taking submissions for Poster to be placed in NB somewhere.
* Douglas - Digital Audio Workstation in Back in DJ booth. Ongoing. Contact him to he
11 KB (1,754 words) - 20:38, 2 October 2013
Douglas: circuit musician
douglas botten: last
7 KB (1,048 words) - 07:07, 8 January 2014
* Douglas: Kitchen remnants - are there plans in the refresh? Could we put more works
* Douglas: Why don't we have a water dispenser? We have a fund to get one that you ca
12 KB (1,993 words) - 18:13, 6 January 2018
*Douglas: I work on audio stuff. Recently started hackign wellness with Alex and Joy
* Douglas: I'm teaching Ableton live for 10 years.
16 KB (2,766 words) - 18:41, 4 November 2015
* douglas - likes to audio stuff, music. likes working on projects @ noisebridge. Lik
* douglas presents his application! Mari is his sponsor. Everyone loves it.
9 KB (1,498 words) - 04:24, 9 December 2015
* Douglas - Hanging out on Tuesdays with Simon, Interested in the laser cutter.
* Douglas - Noisebridge is not a place to come pick people up
18 KB (3,034 words) - 03:22, 7 September 2016
...ials of Molding and Casting" from 6p to 9p. The classes are being held at Douglas and Sturgess San Francisco location. Right now there's no info on the webs
4 KB (608 words) - 18:13, 1 June 2018