Jay -- publisher
Rob talks about the incident with Kayla, Jay and Duncan. from my understanding, he begins, somehow beer got spilt on her
18 KB (3,213 words) - 08:20, 7 September 2011
To bar Jay from entering the space and participating in the community. (proposed by Ja
[Drama] Item: To bar Jay from entering the space and participating in the community, proposed by Jak
25 KB (4,583 words) - 09:12, 21 September 2011
...Jay, including what Rubin brought up. I cannot see how they would apply to Jay and not Rob.
...separation between here and Rob 2.0. I don't want to talk about the whole Jay thing, because that’s completely separate. Rob's kind of a dick, a lot of
25 KB (4,531 words) - 19:56, 9 October 2011
Jay - mess around with weird audio and visuals stuff.
Jay: if they're shoving shapes down your throat - you've got to tell them to ge
29 KB (5,169 words) - 20:07, 11 March 2020
[[File:Jays_light_strategy_2015-02-26_.jpg|none|640px|thumb|Jay uses the old hold it down with a finger as one quickly puts the lid on it t
Jay brought in some more LED strip for us to look at. He suggested using two st
4 KB (707 words) - 06:05, 10 March 2015
* JAY: The plotter booth needs blinky lights and decorative help come talk to Jar
* APPLICANTS THIS WEEK: LADY RED. SPONSORED BY: JAY CONSENSED: YAY
8 KB (1,339 words) - 04:04, 19 April 2017
* Jay - Enjoy Python. Going to help out with the Python class stuff. Radio stuff.
* Jay: For all of us that have been around for awhile, we take membership very se
20 KB (3,478 words) - 15:28, 16 October 2017
* Jay - Been in the bay 6 months. sysadmin by trade. Owns a truck!!!
Jay: Noisebridge is a place where you come to teach, create, learn and do other
14 KB (2,462 words) - 04:34, 17 September 2014
* Jay is RAD and has a blinking Noisebridge t-shirt;
* Jay: every thursday, we are working on table for maker fair, let me know if you
13 KB (2,289 words) - 04:24, 25 March 2015
...s The XXXth Meeting of Noisebridge]. Note-taker: Jeff Jackson; Moderators: Jay.
* Jay - been coming in for over a year now - sys admin- has been teaching circui
6 KB (1,119 words) - 03:06, 27 May 2015
...406th Meeting of Noisebridge]. Date: 5/10/16 Note-taker: Sean; Moderators: Jay.
Jay- tommorow(5/11) software defined radio
8 KB (1,291 words) - 05:07, 11 May 2016
* Jay: any existing similar django library mgmt tools?
2 KB (291 words) - 06:36, 10 July 2019
Jay- are people at least checking on the space
Jay, what is unicorn status? How is our streaming doing (is it on unicorn?)
7 KB (1,146 words) - 03:58, 30 December 2020
* Jay - tinker breaker and has truck
* Jay —> “he did not want to be a full fledged member for such a long time”
8 KB (1,274 words) - 05:46, 14 August 2014
* New members: Jay.
* Jay wishes to become a member. Who knows Jay? (Torrie does). Jay is not here, but he'll be here in a few weeks. Sponsored by Torrie and Patr
17 KB (2,834 words) - 05:32, 27 January 2016
* Jaguar (he/him/Jay/they): Software (not in meeting). I'm here now, also kinda do hardware. get
Ryan: also, wait. where is Jay? is he a philanthropist?
33 KB (5,410 words) - 02:35, 26 September 2019
* Jay - I'm a software engineer, working on payments for my day job, but I'm a ge
13 KB (2,333 words) - 14:07, 4 March 2015
*Jay adds that Slack is an IRC channel where participants can discuss issues lik
5 KB (836 words) - 21:33, 16 April 2015
*James or Jay for short: Software developer working on payments related stuff and open so
* Jay: "My name is Jay. I want to be a member because this is my local hackerspace, I have a bunch
13 KB (2,152 words) - 05:21, 24 February 2016
*Jay - teaches circuit hacking monday, interested in education, teaches all orga
*Jay - FIELD TRIP THIS THURSDAY! there will be junior high kids in here. around
13 KB (2,176 words) - 04:35, 15 March 2017