.../ interactive fundraising activities. See Alex Peake (@alex) about that. Lizzie and Lee bringing modular synths. Kevin's bringing an EEG (Brainduino). Mi
Continue the Discussion From Last Week about Lizzie's Membership
34 KB (5,941 words) - 19:27, 4 April 2018
=== On going mediation process on Lizzie's membership - community lift a little weight off that ===
...joined for one conversation in the space. Jade and I will follow up with Lizzie on Thursday. My goal in mediation is to build / reach empathy for the peop
25 KB (4,434 words) - 04:57, 9 August 2018
* Lizzie: I do computer security and electronics. I come to Noisebridge because ther
10 KB (1,720 words) - 22:00, 31 May 2017
Notes - lizzie
lizzie - I have an item to add: what is noisebridge?
24 KB (4,393 words) - 19:04, 14 June 2017
+ lizzie - meetings are very structured, kind of boring frankly.
5mof. but will definitely be here after lizzie - can maybe mc if thex
20 KB (3,323 words) - 04:44, 10 May 2017
* Lizzie: (Speculation) maybe the had an inspector see the thing on the top possibly
* Lizzie: Not plumbing work, but possibly ADA update one of the doors to a bathroom.
7 KB (1,131 words) - 03:29, 25 April 2018
* Lizzie - does computer security. been coming for about a month
Lizzie: At that point it is on them to make that clear if you wear a Trump shirt i
26 KB (4,586 words) - 04:21, 23 November 2016
Lizzie: I don't think backchannels are all a problem. I have feelings about how t
12 KB (2,047 words) - 03:56, 4 April 2018
* Lizzie wants to become a member!
* Lizzie - Thinks about security and the future.
12 KB (1,949 words) - 05:16, 8 February 2017
notes - lizzie
lizzie - electronics, security, non-alienating human interactions
15 KB (2,628 words) - 04:08, 17 May 2017
* Lizzie - Security work.
* Lizzie - Doing the Matasano cryptopals (https://cryptopals.com/) challenges on Mon
17 KB (2,744 words) - 17:36, 7 December 2016
Lizzie (she/her), Audio electronics and music and computer security
* Lizzie - sometimes it's not easy or clear asking someone to leave and so you can a
12 KB (2,068 words) - 21:00, 16 November 2017
* New members: Lizzie (@lizzie)
* Lizzie/Elizabeth (she/her) - audio electronics and computer sec
4 KB (540 words) - 03:43, 4 April 2018
...Meeting of Noisebridge]. Date: 2017-02-07 Note-taker: Several Moderators: Lizzie
** None, but Lizzie is in the pipeline!
11 KB (1,780 words) - 05:29, 8 February 2017
* Lizzie: computer security & electronics, trying to get 2fa off phone
* Lizzie: noisebridge tries to be a place where anyone can come to try and have the
11 KB (1,874 words) - 05:07, 24 May 2017
* First week of Lizzie's proposal.
11 KB (1,897 words) - 08:05, 3 March 2018
Lizzie / elizabeth (she/her) audio engineering, electronics, sound synthesis, acti
- Lizzie: our supervisor is visiting at 9:15 tomorrow morning; let's clean up
4 KB (756 words) - 03:42, 4 April 2018
* Lizzie - Electronics/security/audio. Rack mount synths. High WPM for note taking.
Reader submission - lizzie wants to be a philantropist. So does chris venter and patrick minault. All
16 KB (2,604 words) - 03:03, 19 April 2017
Lizzie: Security and audio electronics. I built a guitar amp.
Lizzie: [[5 Minutes of Fame]]. Every thursday. 5 minute talks about cool stuff!
15 KB (2,443 words) - 20:36, 23 March 2017
...ing of Noisebridge]. Date: April 18 Note-taker: Alex + Charlie Moderators: Lizzie.
* LIZZIE: Hardware software stuff, been here a while!
8 KB (1,339 words) - 04:04, 19 April 2017