* '''Signal is now a Member of Noisebridge.'''
* Signal - privacy & anonymity, Deidentification and machine learning classes. Now w
12 KB (2,110 words) - 00:03, 16 January 2015
...ls will have artifacts or noise issues. Probably it will still amplify EEG signal sufficiently well to serve as an actuator for other projects.
...ime so it can be used as an actuator. The test task will be using some EEG signal (probably [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_wave beta power]) to buzz open
7 KB (1,049 words) - 03:05, 12 May 2012
* Signal - Here in support of Aaron and against the institution that killed him
Signal - Naomi and I have pinged the EFF about the Aaron Swartz hackathon. His bir
19 KB (3,547 words) - 21:00, 6 November 2014
..._Notes The 334th Meeting of Noisebridge]. Note-taker: Nthmost; Moderators: Signal.
* Signal: helping maintain the library.
15 KB (2,574 words) - 02:33, 26 February 2015
* Signal - I found a reference to an alternative energy company in the meeting notes
Signal - Yesterday on the mailing list it came up that we need new projectors. For
18 KB (3,239 words) - 21:38, 14 October 2014
...g_Notes The 332nd Meeting of Noisebridge]. Note-taker: Nthmost; Moderator: Signal.
* Signal, I like the hacktivists over there. Machine learning, hacking the planet.
10 KB (1,671 words) - 02:45, 29 October 2014
-- "A 90nm CMOS Bio-Potential Signal Readout Front-End with Improved Powerline Interference Rejection"
-- "A Negative Feedback Signal That Is Triggered by Peril Curbs Honey Bee Recruitment"
94 KB (13,217 words) - 02:49, 22 October 2015
* Signal - picking up some IGG stuff to deliver stuff to Europe via trip to 31C3
...bs, and a modified version of Five Minutes of Fame. Contact nthmost and/or signal for more info.
7 KB (1,252 words) - 21:12, 26 December 2014
Note-taker: Nthmost; Moderator: Signal.
* Signal - machine learning, NLP, biology, long walks on the beach flying kites.
14 KB (2,479 words) - 04:21, 15 October 2014
...o anarchist. here b/c i was told there'd be beer [because you brought it --Signal]
* Signal - i like ML, nat lang processing, community development, hacktivism, let's
12 KB (2,083 words) - 20:53, 10 December 2014
* Signal - Likes to work on de-identification and would like to talk about other way
Signal: Doesn't foresee a problem, expecting high attrition rate. Greet people, su
7 KB (1,155 words) - 03:32, 8 April 2015
* Signal: goes by Lemons artist formerlly known as signal joined by victoria and nthmost today.
13 KB (2,285 words) - 05:49, 27 October 2018
...(the Tektronix 2235 works, the 1241 didn't) to our open-ecg-project output signal and tried it with various electrodes.
...sticky stuff is secure, signal does not vary with movement. If it's not, signal will show noise when you move.
2 KB (347 words) - 05:40, 18 November 2009
"Neural Network Parallelization on FPGA Platform for EEG Signal Classification"
== Signal Processing ==
44 KB (5,999 words) - 07:02, 9 January 2020
...; as with the thermocouple, you need an amplifier because of the millivolt signal. This led me to his source for sensors (http://www.americanmarineusa.com/
...loaded with enough dye that they are almost opaque) would have a stronger signal (phosphorescence up to 0.5-1% of the brightness of the illuminating LED).
18 KB (2,974 words) - 15:34, 26 September 2020
...us apart, within each sequence, 5 peaks @+5V, 4us each high, otherwise the signal is low.
* SCK (PB5) - this sends lcock signal to the daughterboard
13 KB (2,278 words) - 14:41, 5 January 2022
* Analog signal output (0-5VDC, 0-2Hz)
...tart growing in amplitude. As soon as they stop walking, no matter where, signal outputs return to baseline.
7 KB (1,013 words) - 14:31, 21 July 2013
Seperate modules provide signal amplification and filtering via op amps (Analog Devices OP4177, Burr-Brown
...rs of differential amplifiers boosting the approximately 100 microvolt EEG signal by a factor of 1000. Maximum input up to +/- 2.5 millivolts is amplified t
3 KB (460 words) - 04:53, 1 November 2018
==Custom EEG software: signal processing and pattern analysis==
*I think it might be possible to write a gnuradio (software) signal processing block for EEG purposes - [http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/d
9 KB (1,506 words) - 04:11, 8 July 2020
* Signal - I am Saturday! this saturday!
* Signal talks about this Saturday's Punk Rock rewnewal party. We're now the only pu
8 KB (1,462 words) - 23:08, 18 August 2015