|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Events | Hosting | Streaming | Meetup | Upcoming Events | Anniversaries | Hackathons | External Events | Edit|
|External Events | Noisebooth | Sunday Streets | Dorkbot | CCC | Maker Faire | Toorcamp | Hacker Trip To China | DEFCON | Edit|
Sunday Streets is an SF-wide event Noisebridge participates in.
Come celebrate with us at Noisebooth
What do we want to do for a presence during the event?
PROPOSAL: Have Noisebooth on Folsom August 21 directing people to Noisebridge
- Submit application
- Review all exhibitor info (https://www.sundaystreetssf.com/exhibit/
- Put together proposal draft and show it to the organizers to get mini maker faire
- Community fee is $25
- We need to figure out how many other hackerspaces/maker orgs are interested in participating and being neighbors with us
|Proposals to improve Noisebridge. Edit|
- Bring big art things to show and attract people like a Flaschentaschen-like LED thing, maybe videos of Flaschen on a screen, windmill, etc.
- (elan) Let's make a [spin-art machine] for people to use! :)
Sunday Streets 2018
Some notes from previous acceptance
MANDATORY TENT WEIGHTS: If you plan to bring your own tent, you are required to bring weights for each leg of your tent at no less than 30 lbs each. If you do not bring sufficient weights, SF permitting agencies may require you to take down your tent.
For tabletop fliers and outreach materials, bring paperweights!
EQUIPMENT RENTALS All equipment orders must be placed and paid for by --(unknown)--. There will be no extra tents weights or other equipment available to rent on event-day. Ensure your equipment rental is up to date and email us here ASAP if you need to make changes.
LEAVE NO TRACE POLICY - Sunday Streets is a waste-free event. Please be prepared to bring a three-bin waste system (landfill, recycle, compost) if you plan on having trash on-site. You will need to sort all refuse if you want to drop in Sunday Streets Recology bins. Here is a great resource on how to properly dispose of your trash -- Zero Waste Checklist For Events.
DRIVING: Move your vehicle by 10:30 AM. No parking is permitted on the Sunday Streets route and no designated parking is provided. Please leave extra time to find parking.