Susan Lamp PRO
400 Watt Metal Halide equivalent replacement, 234 LED Array @ 156 Watts
Teh "Susan" Lamp series developed by Lunera launched there first generation lights around 2014. These lights bost a 50%+ efficency improvement over Metal Halide with an output of around 15,000 lumens.
In particular the focus here is on the SN-VP-E39-400W-4000-G1, there are also "250W" and "175W" lights in the first gen series.
Outshine the competition using PLT SN-VP-E39-400W-4000-G1 LED high bay retrofit lamps in your large retail locations. These 400-watt equal metal halide replacements provide superior light quality and huge energy savings without the cost of converting your current fixtures or ballasts. The innovative LED is easy to install, simply remove the current metal halide bulb, screw in the new lamp, attach the lamp safety lanyard to a vent hole near the base of fixture, and enjoy the beauty of energy-efficient LED lighting!
- Applicable locations include gymnasiums, warehouses, large retail stores, and high ceiling downlight
- Runs on the same pulse- and probe-start magnetic ballasts as traditional metal halide lamps
- Use in dry, interior conditions only; not for condensing humidities or damp locations
- Lasts 5 times longer than metal halide lamps; 50,000 life hours
- Works as a vertical downlight in open or vented fixtures
- Has a 4000K, cool white illumination
- Compatible with motion sensors
- CRI of above 70
Brand: PLT MPN (Part No.): SN-VP-E39-400W-4000-G1 UL Listed: Indoor CRI: 70 Color: Cool White Color Temp.: 4000 Kelvin Bulb Type: HID Retrofit Life Hours: 50,000 Wattage: 156 Watt Lumens: 15000 Ballast Type: Magnetic/Metal Halide Base Type: Mogul (E39)/Mogul (EX39) M.H. Equal: 400 Watt Operating Temp: 125°F Burn Position: Vertical Start Method: Probe Start/Pulse Start Length: 9.41 in. Diameter: 8.27 in. Warranty: 5 Years