Revision as of 14:59, 17 October 2008 by Gba
- Please sign up below if you're interested in helping plan this event. Make sure to indicate when you would be available to meet, in person, to discuss party planning.
- gba - Tuesday, Thursday & Friday Evenings. Saturday all day, Sunday all day.
- ladyfox14 - Tuesday-Saturday all day though I will be busy checking out apartments this month as well as covering extra work shifts
- rubin110 - Friday the 17th most likely.
- We're going to get together on Saturday, October 18th at 1pm.
Comments & Discussion
PLEASE: Use the [+] tab above to add comments.
A comment typically looks like this:
---- I think we should serve chicken feet. ~~~~ ----
- Ideas for the party
- We should show off some cool projects, like the Wii visuals system.
- We should have inclusive snacks and beverages.
- This means alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks.
- This means vegetarian friendly munchies.
- In parallel with "non-restricted" munchies? Michiexile 17:44, 15 October 2008 (PDT)
gba 00:31, 15 October 2008 (PDT)
- We should have cool visuals playing on the projector.
- It would be cool if we had face paint if anyone wanted to get creative. And anyone for glow sticks?
- We need to remember to get wrist bands to give out to the attendees.
Actually ... y'know .. chicken feet _would_ be cool.
- Homebrew candy - candycanes? (difficult, involves HOT sugar and preferably marble benches), candied stuff (violet, lavender, ginger, et.c. - involves MUCH less mess, but still hot sugar), chocolate, et.c.
Michiexile 17:44, 15 October 2008 (PDT)