Difference between revisions of "Talk:Noisebridge"

From Noisebridge
Jump to: navigation, search
(Undo revision 58179 by 196.217.168.27 (talk))
m (β†’β€ŽTuesday August 11th MMXX)
 
(70 intermediate revisions by 40 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
βˆ’
In my case I had a very late growth, I was pretty flat chested until I was 19 when I had some speedy growth for a couple years up to probably a size 30G, I was thrilled, Then I had another growth spurt when I was around 25 that took me to a JJ cup and I was already concerned about it, since then I didn't notice more fast growth and it's been slow and steady. I'm 29 now and I don't think they've stopped, what I notice more is symptoms more than visual differences in volume
+
<span style="color: #0EE; background-color: black; a:link: aqua">
 +
THIS SPACE INDEFINITELY
 +
</span>
 +
 
 +
<span style="color: #f70; background: repeating-linear-gradient(
 +
  45deg,
 +
  #ffff00,
 +
  #ffff00 4px,
 +
  #ffffaa 4px,
 +
  #ffffaa 8px
 +
);
 +
font-size: 3em;
 +
padding:3px;">
 +
STRIPED
 +
</span>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
*https://pad.riseup.net/p/nbmeeting
 +
*https://zoom.us/j/972291454
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<!-- page maintained by N0153 #0EE ☁-->
 +
 
 +
<span style="color: #0EE; background-color: black; a:link: aqua">
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== Tuesday August 11th MMXX ===
 +
 
 +
Meeting [[Meeting_Notes_2020_08_11]]
 +
 
 +
=== Tuesday August 4th MMXX ===
 +
 
 +
Meeting [[Meeting_August_04_2020]] [[Meeting_Notes_2020_08_04]]
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== Thursday July 2nd MMXX ===
 +
 
 +
https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/cleaning-packing-schedule/1879/6
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== Thursday July 2nd MMXX ===
 +
 
 +
https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/cleaning-packing-schedule/1879/6
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== Friday June 26th MMXX ===
 +
 
 +
https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/mmxx-friday-june-26-space-capacity-forecast/1873
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== Tuesday June 23rd MMXX ===
 +
 
 +
https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/2169-capacity-coordination-for-tuesday-june-23-2020/1863
 +
 
 +
https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/experimental-sealing-of-2169/1870
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== Thursday June 18th 4:44pm MMXX ===
 +
 
 +
https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/2169-capacity-coordination-scheduling-thursday-june-18-2020/1853
 +
 
 +
<big>Third Thursday Securitay, Philosophy and !5MoF</big>
 +
 
 +
Arrive with buddy and extra box of gloves.
 +
 
 +
Refresh entry procedures and space occupancy logging.
 +
 
 +
Establish multi-way telepresence links, dualing Jitsi plus zoom.
 +
 
 +
Reverse hang chaos flag, and sort hackatorium.
 +
 
 +
Cleaning expansion thru electronics area on to Sparkle Forge and beyond.
 +
 
 +
Re-wired Red/Green traffic lights to standard mains receptacle plug.
 +
 
 +
Turn on all the lights clean all the things, ~5kw peak load.
 +
 
 +
Investigation of HP server, issues with BIOS/firmware PMU.
 +
 
 +
Wiped drives by rebuilding RAID per stickie not request.
 +
 
 +
Booted in to Arch and Ubuntu installers from USB, fatal errors attempting to mount and initiate full installations.
 +
 
 +
Collected hardware on rolling table and blanketed for quarantine.
 +
 
 +
electro setup as remotely managed telepresence station and left running on noisebridge personal zoom room. Signage added at door and over station as to status and possible camera.
 +
 
 +
Max concurrent occupancy 3, one newly returning visitor inducted in to provisional MoC, one attempted locker recovery.
 +
 
 +
Expected to lights out and departure come dawn, cause "no headlights".
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== Sunday June 14th 12:34pm MMXX ===
 +
 
 +
https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/scheduling-sunday-for-minimum-basic-operations-at-2169-mission/1840
 +
 
 +
<big>Dan & β…© Mission to teh Mission</big>
 +
 
 +
Arrive 10:44am, security briefing and protocol review with Mohamed on sidewalk.
 +
 
 +
Space acclamation and orientation.
 +
 
 +
Check-ins with Mohamed and Ahmad.
 +
 
 +
Bring "phreak" station on-line in hackatorium, connected power, VGA and audio line. Keyboard, mouse present. Add webcam for jitsi/zoom.
 +
 
 +
Unpack "onff" and setup mobile command station on red cart. Run system updates.
 +
 
 +
COVID safety and fire extinguishers.
 +
 
 +
...
 +
 
 +
Full system updates complete on phreak and onff
 +
 
 +
13:23 Dan had to go to the bathroom and blow their nose, washed hands before and after, gosh it would be nice to have a room where I could take off the mask and breathe, maybe even a fan to blow air out the window.
 +
 
 +
...
 +
 
 +
electro dusted off, fired up, use PCI VGA, not built in VGA. System update and upgrade.
 +
 
 +
2 fire extinguishers present in sparkle forge, certified July 2019.
 +
 
 +
...
 +
 
 +
14:30 Lunch break, stroll around to New York pizza joint on Valencia just before 16th Street. Cheese, thin crust or thick?
 +
 
 +
15:00 Return and resume, rest in "Brake Area". Dan re-departs to free up head count for (redacted).
 +
 
 +
Aaron Swartz Day Hackathon RF Edition rig setup and monitoring San Francisco P25.
 +
 
 +
...
 +
 
 +
UPDATE PENDING
 +
 
 +
...
 +
 
 +
Virtual sync with Zack...
 +
 
 +
Join Zoom Meeting
 +
https://zoom.us/j/94223121308?pwd=NytMRzhMNk1pTWdWNEdrQ0luUEFnUT09
 +
Meeting ID: 942 2312 1308
 +
Password: 9FAysK
 +
 
 +
=== 5217 ===
 +
*[[Five_Minutes_of_Fame_2018_01_18]]
 +
*[[SPIKE BLOK+]]
 +
*[[NBC Bay Area LIVE Broadcast β€Ž]]
 +
*[[User:πŸ”΅]]
 +
*[[34C3]]
 +
*[[Press]]
 +
*[[Wiki Upgrade]]
 +
*[[Noisebridge Space Program]]
 +
*[[ESP32]]
 +
*[[πŸ΄β€Ž]]
 +
*[[θ²˜β€Ž]]
 +
*[[DIY Panda]]
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== 2417 ===
 +
[[EMSL|<span style="color: red; font-size: 88pt">EMSL</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
 
 +
=== 2317 ===
 +
[[New_Lockers|<span style="color: green; font-size: 77px">New Lockers</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[User:Cap'n_Haxi!|<span style="color: yellow; font-size: 66pt">Cap'n Haxi!</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Refillable_Parts_Area|<span style="color: orange; font-size: 55pt">Refillable Parts Area</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[South_Bay_Stuff|<span style="color: purple; font-size: 60pt">South Bay Stuff</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[AMB1|<span style="color: grey; font-size: 90pt">AMB1</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[GNAR|<span style="color: cyan; font-size: 100pt">GNAR</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Equipment_fund|<span style="color: blue; font-size: 60pt">Equipment fund</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Flaschen_Taschen#FlaschenToy|<span style="color: green; font-size: 66px">FlaschenToy</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[NoisebridgeChinaTrip7|<span style="color: darkgreen; font-size: 50pt">China Trip 7</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Huawei/MS2131|<span style="color: red; font-size: 44pt">Huawei/MS2131</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Standard_Noisebridge_Parts|<span style="color: brown; font-size: 55px">Standard Noisebridge Parts</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Meeting_Notes_2017_06_13|<span style="color: orange; font-size: 30pt">Meeting Notes 2317</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/>
 +
[[User_talk:β…©]]
 +
<br/><br/>
 +
[[Meeting_Notes_2017_06_06|<span style="color: orange; font-size: 30pt">Meeting Notes 2217</span>]]
 +
 
 +
=== 2017 ===
 +
<br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Susan Lamp PRO|<span style="color: orange; font-size: 60pt">Susan Lamp PRO</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Five Minutes of Fame|<span style="color: red; font-size: 90pt">5MoF</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== 1917 ===
 +
<br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[South_Bay_Stuff|<span style="color: purple; font-size: 60pt">South_Bay_Stuff</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Ordi|<span style="color: cyan; font-size: 100pt">ordi</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Simbridge|<span style="color: red; font-size: 90pt">Simbridge</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[TOOOL-SF|<span style="color: red; font-size: 60pt">TOOOL</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Board|<span style="color: orange; font-size: 44pt">Board?</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Meeting_Notes_2017_05_09|<span style="color: orange; font-size: 30pt">Un-Meeting Notes 1917</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/>
 +
<!-- safe space -->
 +
 
 +
 
 +
 
 +
=== 1817 ===
 +
<br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Stupid_Shit_That_No_One_Needs_and_Terrible_Ideas_Hackathon|<span style="color: brown; font-size: 55px">Stup!d Sh!t</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[NoisebridgeChinaTrip7|<span style="color: darkgreen; font-size: 50pt">China Trip 7</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Phreak|<span style="color: #0EE; font-size: 32pt">phreak machine 101</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[ANTMINER|<span style="color: fuchsia; font-size: 60pt">AntMiner</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Wheels|<span style="color: black; font-size: 60pt">☸ wheels</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Ordi|<span style="color: blue; font-size: 60pt">ordi booth</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[SIM900|<span style="color: red; font-size: 44pt">SIM900 sms</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[WebGL|<span style="color: grey; font-size: 60pt">WebGL</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Arch|<span style="color: dodgerblue; font-size: 60pt">Arch</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
[[Meeting_Notes_2017_05_02|<span style="color: yellow; font-size: 30pt">Meeting Notes 1817</span>]]
 +
<br/><br/><br/><br/>
 +
 
 +
 
 +
Can a section be added to the front page that shows active projects and new wiki entries being developed? Perhaps based on a category tag?
 +
 
 +
In teh meantime I'll attempt something along'ish those lines here.
 +
</span>
 +
 
 +
== <h2>more stuffs</h2> ==
 +
*Make circuit boards [[PCB_Etching_Tutorial]]
 +
*DefCon group [[DC415]]
 +
*Router hacking [[WRT]]
 +
*Basic use of [[NTP]]
 +
*Flexible etching
 +
**http://www.insulectro.com/content_media/file/Dupont_FRclad_H-73233.pdf
 +
**https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2016-August/048114.html
 +
**http://imgur.com/gallery/TbzsP
 +
**https://www.adafruit.com/products/1894
 +
**http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=pyralux&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&rmvSB=true
 +
*Kali linux (live usb)
 +
**http://docs.kali.org/downloading/kali-linux-live-usb-install
 +
**http://docs.kali.org/downloading/kali-linux-live-usb-persistence
 +
*Week/Year Cal
 +
**http://www.tuxgraphics.org/toolbox/cal_year.html
 +
 
 +
 
 +
[[User:H4X0R|η©Ί]] ([[User talk:H4X0R|talk]]) 18:10, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:H4X0R|η©Ί]] ([[User talk:H4X0R|talk]]) 02:19, 3 October 2016 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:Thex|thex]] ([[User talk:Thex|talk]]) 17:03, 11 October 2016 (UTC) ☁
 +
 
 +
[[User:C0DE|C0DE]] ([[User talk:C0DE|talk]]) 22:41, 9 November 2016 (UTC) ζ™‚
 +
 
 +
[[User:1|1]] ([[User talk:1|talk]]) 05:25, 8 May 2017 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:πŸ“™|πŸ“™]] ([[User talk:πŸ“™|talk]]) 04:00, 10 May 2017 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:β…©|β…©]] ([[User talk:β…©|talk]]) 20:36, 10[[User:β…©|β…©]] ([[User talk:β…©|talk]]) 13:39, 30 December 2017 (UTC) May 2017 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:πŸ“™|πŸ“™]] ([[User talk:πŸ“™|talk]]) 18:53, 16 May 2017 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:πŸš‘|πŸš‘]] ([[User talk:πŸš‘|talk]]) 23:19, 9 June 2017 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:β…©|β…©]] ([[User talk:β…©|talk]]) 21:54, 27 November 2017 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:β…©|β…©]] ([[User talk:β…©|talk]]) 13:37, 30 December 2017 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:β…©|β…©]] ([[User talk:β…©|talk]]) 19:32, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:🌿|🌿]] ([[User talk:🌿|talk]]) 10:23, 1 July 2020 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
[[User:πŸ—„|Escritoire ala Secretary πŸ—„]] ([[User talk:πŸ—„|talk]]) 07:26, 11 August 2020 (UTC)
 +
 
 +
 
 +
<center><span style="font-size: 200pt;">🌿</span></center>
 +
<center><span style="font-size: 200pt;">πŸ“™</span></center>

Latest revision as of 07:27, 11 August 2020

THIS SPACE INDEFINITELY

STRIPED




Tuesday August 11th MMXX[edit]

Meeting Meeting_Notes_2020_08_11

Tuesday August 4th MMXX[edit]

Meeting Meeting_August_04_2020 Meeting_Notes_2020_08_04


Thursday July 2nd MMXX[edit]

https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/cleaning-packing-schedule/1879/6


Thursday July 2nd MMXX[edit]

https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/cleaning-packing-schedule/1879/6


Friday June 26th MMXX[edit]

https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/mmxx-friday-june-26-space-capacity-forecast/1873


Tuesday June 23rd MMXX[edit]

https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/2169-capacity-coordination-for-tuesday-june-23-2020/1863

https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/experimental-sealing-of-2169/1870


Thursday June 18th 4:44pm MMXX[edit]

https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/2169-capacity-coordination-scheduling-thursday-june-18-2020/1853

Third Thursday Securitay, Philosophy and !5MoF

Arrive with buddy and extra box of gloves.

Refresh entry procedures and space occupancy logging.

Establish multi-way telepresence links, dualing Jitsi plus zoom.

Reverse hang chaos flag, and sort hackatorium.

Cleaning expansion thru electronics area on to Sparkle Forge and beyond.

Re-wired Red/Green traffic lights to standard mains receptacle plug.

Turn on all the lights clean all the things, ~5kw peak load.

Investigation of HP server, issues with BIOS/firmware PMU.

Wiped drives by rebuilding RAID per stickie not request.

Booted in to Arch and Ubuntu installers from USB, fatal errors attempting to mount and initiate full installations.

Collected hardware on rolling table and blanketed for quarantine.

electro setup as remotely managed telepresence station and left running on noisebridge personal zoom room. Signage added at door and over station as to status and possible camera.

Max concurrent occupancy 3, one newly returning visitor inducted in to provisional MoC, one attempted locker recovery.

Expected to lights out and departure come dawn, cause "no headlights".


Sunday June 14th 12:34pm MMXX[edit]

https://discuss.noisebridge.info/t/scheduling-sunday-for-minimum-basic-operations-at-2169-mission/1840

Dan & β…© Mission to teh Mission

Arrive 10:44am, security briefing and protocol review with Mohamed on sidewalk.

Space acclamation and orientation.

Check-ins with Mohamed and Ahmad.

Bring "phreak" station on-line in hackatorium, connected power, VGA and audio line. Keyboard, mouse present. Add webcam for jitsi/zoom.

Unpack "onff" and setup mobile command station on red cart. Run system updates.

COVID safety and fire extinguishers.

...

Full system updates complete on phreak and onff

13:23 Dan had to go to the bathroom and blow their nose, washed hands before and after, gosh it would be nice to have a room where I could take off the mask and breathe, maybe even a fan to blow air out the window.

...

electro dusted off, fired up, use PCI VGA, not built in VGA. System update and upgrade.

2 fire extinguishers present in sparkle forge, certified July 2019.

...

14:30 Lunch break, stroll around to New York pizza joint on Valencia just before 16th Street. Cheese, thin crust or thick?

15:00 Return and resume, rest in "Brake Area". Dan re-departs to free up head count for (redacted).

Aaron Swartz Day Hackathon RF Edition rig setup and monitoring San Francisco P25.

...

UPDATE PENDING

...

Virtual sync with Zack...

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/94223121308?pwd=NytMRzhMNk1pTWdWNEdrQ0luUEFnUT09 Meeting ID: 942 2312 1308 Password: 9FAysK

5217[edit]


2417[edit]

EMSL



2317[edit]

New Lockers



Cap'n Haxi!


Refillable Parts Area


South Bay Stuff



AMB1



GNAR



Equipment fund



FlaschenToy



China Trip 7



Huawei/MS2131



Standard Noisebridge Parts



Meeting Notes 2317

User_talk:β…©

Meeting Notes 2217

2017[edit]




Susan Lamp PRO



5MoF






1917[edit]




South_Bay_Stuff



ordi





Simbridge



TOOOL



Board?



Un-Meeting Notes 1917



1817[edit]




Stup!d Sh!t



China Trip 7



phreak machine 101



AntMiner



☸ wheels



ordi booth



SIM900 sms



WebGL



Arch



Meeting Notes 1817




Can a section be added to the front page that shows active projects and new wiki entries being developed? Perhaps based on a category tag?

In teh meantime I'll attempt something along'ish those lines here.

more stuffs[edit]


η©Ί (talk) 18:10, 8 September 2016 (UTC)

η©Ί (talk) 02:19, 3 October 2016 (UTC)

thex (talk) 17:03, 11 October 2016 (UTC) ☁

C0DE (talk) 22:41, 9 November 2016 (UTC) ζ™‚

1 (talk) 05:25, 8 May 2017 (UTC)

πŸ“™ (talk) 04:00, 10 May 2017 (UTC)

β…© (talk) 20:36, 10β…© (talk) 13:39, 30 December 2017 (UTC) May 2017 (UTC)

πŸ“™ (talk) 18:53, 16 May 2017 (UTC)

πŸš‘ (talk) 23:19, 9 June 2017 (UTC)

β…© (talk) 21:54, 27 November 2017 (UTC)

β…© (talk) 13:37, 30 December 2017 (UTC)

β…© (talk) 19:32, 14 June 2020 (UTC)

🌿 (talk) 10:23, 1 July 2020 (UTC)

Escritoire ala Secretary πŸ—„ (talk) 07:26, 11 August 2020 (UTC)


🌿
πŸ“™