- Trash Night - Take out the trash and compost for Tuesday morning!
- 17:00 - 18:00 Ruby Collaborative: Come collaborate with other people who know Ruby or are learning the language as well. Hack on your Ruby project here. *The first meet will be May 21.
- 18:00 - 19:00 Brewing & Fermentation: Come collaborate and learn how create beers, ales, wines, vinegar, and more.
- 18:00 Gamebridge Unityversity Unity3D Game Development user group and beginner mentoring.
- 19:00 Circuit Hacking Mondays - Learn to solder! Mitch, Miloh, and others will bring kits to make cool, hackable things for all skill levels that you can bring home after you make them. Bring your own projects to hack! Bring things to fix! All welcome!
- 19:00 Computer modeling for videogames Learn the basic of creating video game environments and characters. Come learn the techniques used in making 3d video games and gain a better understanding of the art pipe line used in current industry video games. Modeling, U.V. lay out and texturing. Software we will go over Maya, 3dstudio Max, blender, Google sketch up and Z-brush. Instructor David Lopez.
- 19:00 Cook-in class Bring your ideas/food/appetite and try your hand at cooking.
- 20:00-22:00 Frontend Web Development - Learn HTML/CSS/JS. We'll cover the basics (starting at 19:30) and then go in-depth on different topics every week.