- Trash Night - Take out the trash and compost for Tuesday morning!
- 17:00 - 18:00 Ruby Collaborative: Come collaborate with other people who know Ruby or are learning the language as well. Hack on your Ruby project here. *The first meet will be May 21.
- 18:00 - 19:00 Brewing & Fermentation: Come collaborate and learn how create beers, ales, wines, vinegar, and more.
- 18:00 Gamebridge Unityversity Unity3D Game Development user group and beginner mentoring.
- 19:00 Circuit Hacking Mondays - Learn to solder! Mitch, Miloh, and others will bring kits to make cool, hackable things for all skill levels that you can bring home after you make them. Bring your own projects to hack! Bring things to fix! All welcome!
- 19:00 Computer modeling for videogames Learn the basic of creating video game environments and characters. Come learn the techniques used in making 3d video games and gain a better understanding of the art pipe line used in current industry video games. Modeling, U.V. lay out and texturing. Software we will go over Maya, 3dstudio Max, blender, Google sketch up and Z-brush. Instructor David Lopez.
- 19:00 Cook-in class Bring your ideas/food/appetite and try your hand at cooking.
- 20:00-22:00 Frontend Web Development - Learn HTML/CSS/JS. We'll cover the basics (starting at 19:30) and then go in-depth on different topics every week.
- 18:00 Replicator Wednesday! Learn about 3D printing and its implications. Currently in a Workgroup/Demonstrative state (You can still learn, but you may not be able to print hands-on for a few more weeks).
- 19:00-20:30Laser Learning & Collaboration: Come learn how to use Noisebridge's 40 Watt Laser cutter/engraver to engrave photos & content on to different materials such as acrylics and woods. In addition learn how to cut through pieces of material to create cool stencils and other things. The first hour of this class introduces new people on safety and operating procedure of the laser. The second part is for collaboration and idea sharing.
- 18:00 Linux Discussion - Linux meetup in the Turing classroom.
- 19:00 PyClass - Learn how to program using the Python programming language. New "series" starts December 5th!
- 19:00 SCoW - Sewing, Crafting, Or Whatever! Come make cool stuff with geeks.
- 20:00 BACE Timebank (2nd Wednesdays) - Help organize community mutual aid by trading in equal time credits. To join go to bace.org.
- Trash Night - Take out the trash for Friday morning!
- 18:30 Social Engineers 6.30pm- late. onwards Noisebridge's weekly attempt to hack its own social conundrums (including organizing, long-term planning, and consensus) using data, science, and heavy machinery. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or join us on the mailing list.
- 19:00 Machine Learning 7:00pm, come in and learn about statistical learning techniques.
- 19:00 Noisedroid/Nights - An Android-Themed Co-working Night.
- 19:00 German Corner Learn and practice speaking German.
- 20:00 Frontend Web Development Lab - Understand by doing! A recap of Monday's lecture in workshop form - and a good time for one-on-one help with the material.
- 20:00 ZinesFromOuterSpace - A weekly meetup for zinesters / printing hackers / DIY publishers, and brainstorming session for the next chapter of ZiP.
- 13:00 PerlStudy - Helping each other learn perl and all of its goodness. (Still happening? No one was around May 13).
- 14:00 Bay Area Hacker's Association - security meeting (2nd Sundays)
- 15:00 Go - Playing of the Go boardgame. On nice days we often take the boards to Dolores Park and play there.
- 18:00 Lock Sport Collaboration: Come learn how to pick locks with others.
- 19:00Hack Politics -- 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month. Hack the political systems. (Still happening? No one was around May 20).