Revision as of 21:00, 10 December 2009 by SpammerHellDontDelete
What's in the neighborhood around 2169 Mission?
- Yamo! A tiny place, maybe six or eight seats at the counter, that's it. Almost as many Burmese grandmothers working behind the counter. Some of the food is great. My favorite: #10, Mango Chicken, $5.25 (and maybe a coconut for $2.50).
- Whiz! On South Van Ness and 18th, good burgers and fries.
- Minako (Organic Japanese) is across the street on Mission street. Vegan friendly.
- Weird Fish is almost directly below 2169 on the corner of 18th and Mission Street. Vegan friendly.
A few doors away on Mission, on 16th between Mission and Valencia, and on Valencia between 16th and 17th.
Hardware and Related
- Lasts Paints Not a good range of supplies, but two doors away.