Add to this page an item that you want, with your name (4 tildes sign your name if you are logged in). If you have something on this page to give away, talk to the person.
keyword = wishlist to find this page more easily.
Furniture and Furnishings
- 20 folding chairs -- something like 
- 4 or 5 folding banquet tables
- Trashcans -- 4 large kitchen-style trash cans
- Room Dividing Bookcase -- Something like  that is free-standing, wide and tall
- A comprehensive first aid kit
- 5-10 power strips
- a 24 foot ladder (preferably extending, for ease of storage)
- a stereo system or other music solution
- 2 garbage cans (25 or 30 gallon) for recycling + garbage
2'x4'x1/2" plywood for installing equipment in the wiring closet
- 5 bar-height stools suitable for shop seating -- stuff to sit on at the work bench
- 3 or 4 office chairs -- You know, office chairs.
- labeller (like Brother PT-65P)
- Garage Shelving -- the metal kind with all the holes in it, with particle board shelves -- various heights needed, consult build team.
- 2 Sheets of 1" Hardwood Ply -- the good stuff, this is for work surfaces. We actually need about 20' of 2-foot wide work surface.
It would be cool to have
- a soldering station
- clamps and vises
- an oscilloscope
- with high voltage probes, please?
- a function generator
- a regulated power supply
- It's pretty easy to build a variable (0-24V) DC power supply. I built the one on my bench and it's been very reliable. It's a good one-afternoon project; I can run a workshop if people will bring their own parts. Mlp 23:08, 1 October 2008 (PDT)
- a microscope (I've had good luck recently with the Dino-scope USB microscopes)
- American Science and Surplus has lots of cool microscopes in the sub-$500 range.
- a USRP -- Schoen 20:26, 1 October 2008 (PDT)
- a high-voltage power supply
- Standalone web cameras (like the infinitely (remote root++) hackable Axis cameras. They're stand alone and can do both photo/video streams.
- Payphone - Something that is suitable for installation outside of the building on the street.
- https cert from a CA that is trusted in most browsers root ca's so no more untrusted cert crap (yes certs suck, we could also not use https by default)
- a pony (pwnie would do)