Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | (Edit)|
|Manual | Visitors | Participation | Excellence | Do-ocracy | Consensus | Standards | Outreach | Operations | Cleaning | Edit | Cat|
|Do-ocracy | To-do-ocracy Thursdays | Edit|
|To-do-ocracy Thursdays are a time to get together and work on resources, events, guilds, and space-improving projects.
Currently prioritizing issues that have high impact in enabling more participation in the space (ex: help enable access / facilitate events…)
- 272 Capp St. Improvements: Working on maintaining and upgrading the space.
- Documentation: Fixing up the Wiki content and styling.
- Fundraising: Working on upcoming fundraising projects.
- Accessibility: Working on making space more wheelchair accessible, upgrading streaming, and planning to build elevator.
- To-do-ocracy 2.0 using Github tasks discussed at Tuesday meetings and worked on Thursday nights replaced the sprint-based Trello board at 272.
- To-do-ocracy 1.0 used Trello and 2-week sprints at 2169.