Difference between revisions of "Toorcamp 2012"
|Line 235:||Line 235:|
Revision as of 05:57, 3 July 2012
- What: Toorcamp, a hacker camp, you hack, you camp, there are talks, someone inevitably strikes up a funny conversation
- Where: Washington Coast near the Northwest end of the Olympic Peninsula
- When: August 8th - 12th, 2012
- More info: http://toorcamp.org http://wiki.toorcamp.org
- Tickets: Pre-reg before March 1st for $150 tickets
- Weather from last year: Average of 68F/48F - A nice day/night in the Mission
Noisebridge pooped the Missile Silo at ToorCamp 2009. We plan to return this year with more awesome and excellence!
People's Republic 0f Nosebridge
Toorcamp is split up into several smaller camps. Noisebridge will be there providing space for people to sleep, eat, hack, teach, lulz, & drink.
- Welcome Pavilion - A place to welcome folks and hack
- The Tower of Consenso - Our lighthouse
- Soup Kitchen
- Car Exile
- Agree on camp suggested donation amount for food and other supplies
- Figure out Pavilion and Lighthosue
- Figure out lighting?
- Ride shares and arrival times for group
- Camp layout
- Precook all of the food
- Get the carports from American Steel
- Find Coleman 2 burner propane stove
- Find folding chairs (will Toorcamp provide?)
- A Tower of Consenso?
- Kitchen pots and pans and other cookware
PR0N is open to anyone excellent. Please throw your name down (and join the mailing list) along with general tent info so we can get a good idea of how big of a space to ask from Toor. If you have any extra structures that can be used for public space, please email the mailing list with info!
Remember to also throw your name onto the PRoN page on Toorcamp's wiki.
|Name||Ticket||SEA Arrival||Camp Arrival||Camp Departure||SEA Departure||Tent Dimensions||Ride||Camp food dues||Notes|
|Rubin110||Yes||7th||12th||2.1m x 1.5m||Bike|
|Leif||Yes||2.1m x 1.3m|
|Ari||Yes||9/4/2012||2.1m x 0.9m||bike!||Plan is to leave Seattle, take either WA State ferries or Victoria Clipper + BC ferry to Port Angeles, then ride west on the ODT->Highway 113 to Neah Bay.|
Email the list and add your name above along with the extra details if you're camping with Noisebridge!