- What: Toorcamp, a hacker camp, you hack, you camp, there are talks, someone inevitably strikes up a funny conversation
- Where: Washington Coast near the Northwest end of the Olympic Peninsula
- When: August 8th - 12th, 2012
- More info: http://toorcamp.org http://wiki.toorcamp.org
- Tickets: Pre-reg before the gates open for $250 tickets %10 off to camp with the People's Republic!
- Weather from last year: Average of 68F/48F - A nice day/night in the Mission
Noisebridge pooped the Missile Silo at ToorCamp 2009. We plan to return this year with more awesome and excellence!
People's Republic 0̷f Nosebridge
Toorcamp is split up into several smaller camps. Noisebridge will be there providing space for people to sleep, eat, hack, teach, lulz, & drink.
- Welcome Pavilion - A place to welcome folks and hack pytebeats
- The Tower of Consenso - Our lighthouse
- The Drama Cafe
- Tentlandia: aka the Tent Grotto (where we practice our polyphasic sleep experiments)
- Car Exile
- We are being placed near HardHack to help out with that area and the workshops there
- Agree on camp suggested donation amount for food and other supplies
- Figure out Pavilion and Lighthosue
- Figure out lighting?
- Ride shares and arrival times for group
- Camp layout
- Precook all of the food
- Get the carports from American Steel
Need to tell Toorcamp:
- List of people camping with us
- List of people showing up early to help
- Power requirements
- Find Coleman 2 burner propane stove
- A Tower of Consenso?
- Kitchen pots and pans and other cookware
Things to bring
PR0N is open to anyone excellent. Please throw your name down (and join the mailing list) along with general tent info so we can get a good idea of how big of a space to ask from Toor. If you have any extra structures that can be used for public space, please email the mailing list with info!
Remember to also throw your name onto the PRoN page on Toorcamp's wiki.
If you want to fly to Seattle and share a car to Toor, fill out Rideshare
|Name||Ticket||SEA Arrival||Camp Arrival||Camp Departure||SEA Departure||Tent Dimensions||Ride||Camp food?||Dietary needs||Notes|
|Za||1||N/A||6th||12th||N/A||2 person||Bus?||a plunder of bitcoin||carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, a touch of nitrogen|
|Rubin110||Yes||Crutches||8th||12th||Minneapolis||2.1m x 1.5m||Crutches||Vegan|
|Hao||I've a talk and two workshops||n/a||6th? ride with pony or toorcamp's truck, don't know yet.||12th? get back with pony or toorcamp's truck, don't know yet.||n/a||I don't have tent||with pony or toorcamp's truck, don't know yet.||I'll pay average||any food||I need people to help me bring Noise-Bot to toorcamp.|
|Miloh||Yup||n/a||early for setup||12th ++||n/a||~2m x 2m||pony||is $50 ok?||will eat vegetarians. prefers sudo toddies and camel gonads if possible|
|Mitch||Yes||n/a||7th or 8th||12th?||n/a||~2m x 2m||with ALTspace||I'll pony up!||vegan||I'll have lots of kits with me to teach soldering and Arduino|
|Snail||Si!||not bought plane tickets yet||7th||12th?||not bought plane tickets yet||not bought tent yet; will probably not be very big, only yay-big||don't know||I will pay a fair share when it has been priced. :P||I need foods, plz.||b-flat, c, e-flat|
|Yesac||yes||will join everyone else||8th||12th||see left||2.2m x 1.3m||don't know||count me in||food must be made with love|
|Ben||Yes||6th||12th||3.2m x 1.2m||Bus||Yes|
|Isis||Need to give Leif BT for it!||No||Prefer my own food due to dietary restrictions...|
|Leif||Yes||2.1m x 1.3m||noisebus?||yes|
|Ari||Yes||8/3/2012||8/7||8/12||8/13||2.1m x 0.9m||
o (<=. ()'()
|No dairy. Yes to everything else.|
|Nic||yes||12||sharing is caring||noisebus?!||Im with Isis and Alaric on bringing our own food that wont destroy us.|
|C. Alaric||Nope, will update this on Friday||I'm flying!||I haven't bought my plane ticket, but may arrive early to Seattle for funsies. So 7th?||12th||I have multiple tents, small ones, big ones, medium ones. Let me know if you need one! The small one is mine.||Teleportation if available.||Plan on bringing my own food stuffs due to being allergic to everything. Can share with others that are also allergic to everything.|
|Zephyr||Yes||n/a||7th||whenever it ends||?||unknown||hoping to ride with someone rad||i'll put down 50||food & water of any kind||:)||mfb||Yes||8th||8th||12th||12th||2m x 2m||riding to camp w/ elijah||omnivore (vegan preferred)||:)|
Email the list and add your name above along with the extra details if you're camping with Noisebridge!
- Jake spaz no ticket
- Jonathan Moore
- Oliver Xymoron
- Neil K
Zephyr says: "I don't have a problem working at all, if anyone needs any help on any day with anything, don't hesitate to mark me down and let me know!"
Infrastructure packing and load out
Tuesday the 7th
Unload and Setup
Wednesday the 8rd
Clean up and Trash
Thursday the 9th
Clean up and Trash
- C. Alaric
Friday the 10th
Clean up and Trash
- C. Alaric