- What: Toorcamp, a hacker camp, you hack, you camp, there are talks, someone inevitably strikes up a funny conversation
- Where: Washington Coast near the Northwest end of the Olympic Peninsula
- When: August 8th - 12th, 2012
- More info: http://toorcamp.org http://wiki.toorcamp.org
- Tickets: Pre-reg before March 1st for $150 tickets
- Weather from last year: Average of 68F/48F - A nice day/night in the Mission
Noisebridge rocked the Missile Silo at ToorCamp 2009. We plan to return this year with more awesome and excellence!
Toorcamp is split up into several smaller camps. Noisebridge will be there providing space for people to sleep, eat, hack, teach, lulz, & drink.
Noisetown is open to anyone excellent. Please throw your name down (and join the mailing list) along with general tent info so we can get a good idea of how big of a space to ask from Toor. If you have any extra structures that can be used for public space, please email the mailing list with info!
- Rubin110 - Small tent, bike, awesome
- Jonathan Moore
- Mrdomino - small tent, can provide transport
Last year we had an awesome dome built by Miloh out of forged Japanese steel and the mercury tears of 1000 hacking babies. The dome might come back!