- 1 Toorcamp?
- 2 People's Republic 0f Nosebridge
- 2.1 Citizens
- 2.2 Camp Duties
- 2.2.1 Pre-event
- 2.2.2 Event
- 184.108.40.206 Tuesday the 7th
- 220.127.116.11 Wednesday the 8rd
- 18.104.22.168 Thursday the 9th
- 22.214.171.124 Friday the 10th
- 126.96.36.199 Saturday the 11th
- 188.8.131.52 Sunday the 12th
- 2.2.3 Post-event
- 3 Planning Meetings
- What: Toorcamp, a hacker camp, you hack, you camp, there are talks, someone inevitably strikes up a funny conversation
- Where: Washington Coast near the Northwest end of the Olympic Peninsula
- When: August 8th - 12th, 2012
- More info: http://toorcamp.org http://wiki.toorcamp.org
- Tickets: Pre-reg before March 1st for $150 tickets
- Weather from last year: Average of 68F/48F - A nice day/night in the Mission
Noisebridge pooped the Missile Silo at ToorCamp 2009. We plan to return this year with more awesome and excellence!
People's Republic 0f Nosebridge
Toorcamp is split up into several smaller camps. Noisebridge will be there providing space for people to sleep, eat, hack, teach, lulz, & drink.
PR0N is open to anyone excellent. Please throw your name down (and join the mailing list) along with general tent info so we can get a good idea of how big of a space to ask from Toor. If you have any extra structures that can be used for public space, please email the mailing list with info!
Remember to also throw your name onto the PRoN page on Toorcamp's wiki.
|Name||Ticket||SEA Arival||Camp Arival||Camp Departure||SEA Departure||Tent Dementions||Ride||Camp food dues||Notes|
|Rubin110||Yes||7th||12th||2.1m x 1.5m||Bike|
|Leif||Yes||2.1m x 1.3m|
Email the list and add your name above along with the extra details if you're camping with Noisebridge!