- What: Toorcamp, a hacker camp, you hack, you camp, there are talks, someone inevitably strikes up a funny conversation
- Where: Washington Coast near the Northwest end of the Olympic Peninsula
- When: August 8th - 12th, 2012
- More info: http://toorcamp.org http://wiki.toorcamp.org
- Tickets: Pre-reg before the gates open for $250 tickets %10 off to camp with the People's Republic!
- Weather from last year: Average of 68F/48F - A nice day/night in the Mission
Noisebridge pooped the Missile Silo at ToorCamp 2009. We plan to return this year with more awesome and excellence!
People's Republic 0f Nosebridge
Toorcamp is split up into several smaller camps. Noisebridge will be there providing space for people to sleep, eat, hack, teach, lulz, & drink.
- Welcome Pavilion - A place to welcome folks and hack pytebeats
- The Tower of Consenso - Our lighthouse
- The Drama Cafe
- Tentlandia: aka the Tent Grotto (where we practice our polyphasic sleep experiments)
- Car Exile
- We are being placed near HardHack to help out with that area and the workshops there
- Agree on camp suggested donation amount for food and other supplies
- Figure out Pavilion and Lighthosue
- Figure out lighting?
- Ride shares and arrival times for group
- Camp layout
- Precook all of the food
- Get the carports from American Steel
Need to tell Toorcamp:
- List of people camping with us
- List of people showing up early to help
- Power requirements
- Find Coleman 2 burner propane stove
- A Tower of Consenso?
- Kitchen pots and pans and other cookware
Things to bring
PR0N is open to anyone excellent. Please throw your name down (and join the mailing list) along with general tent info so we can get a good idea of how big of a space to ask from Toor. If you have any extra structures that can be used for public space, please email the mailing list with info!
Remember to also throw your name onto the PRoN page on Toorcamp's wiki.
|Name||Ticket||SEA Arrival||Camp Arrival||Camp Departure||SEA Departure||Tent Dimensions||Ride||Camp food dues||Dietary needs||Notes|
|Rubin110||Yes||7th||12th||2.1m x 1.5m||Bike|
|Miloh||Yup||n/a||early for setup||12th ++||n/a||~2m x 2m||pony||is $50 ok?||will eat vegetarians. prefers sudo toddies and camel gonads if possible|
|Mrdomino||Yes||3m x 1.2m|
|Ben||Yes||3.2m x 1.2m|
|Isis||Need to give Leif BT for it!||Prefer my own food due to dietary restrictions...|
|Leif||Yes||2.1m x 1.3m|
|Ari||Yes||8/3/2012||8/7||8/12||8/13||2.1m x 0.9m||
o (<=. ()'()
|No dairy. Yes to everything else.|
Email the list and add your name above along with the extra details if you're camping with Noisebridge!