Who's all going, let's make a list
In attendance today...
- Jessy (possible)
- Stew (possible)
On the "list"
- Rubin110 - Small tent, bike, awesome
- Jonathan Moore
- Mrdomino - small tent, can provide transport
- Brian Cloutier
- Yesac - small tent.
- E Plurbus Noiseum
- That Loud Place
- The Shirebridge
- Ad Noiseium
- The Gulf of Noise
- Noise Reservation
- People's Republic of Nosebridge (PRoN) Winner!
What are we offering as a camp
- Meals - Folks team up and cook for every once a night Winner
- Bringing our own food
- Casey and Ben are heading up the food cooking
- Kitchen items:
- 1 big NB burner
- double colman camping burner, can anyone help with this?
- Need cleaning area
- Need cookware
- tables steal from NB
- Some bins for washing stuff
- Grabbing carports from Ardent
- Miloh has a dome he'll try to get
- Power cords and strips
- network gear
- Audio gear
- drop cloths
- lights and shit
- Ben is going to talk with Jake and figure out carpets, if not fuck it.
Classes and workshops
- Toor is providing a hardware hack area, we should talk with them if that means that's us
- Hack area
Miloh is going to be making an electric fence
- Welcome Pavilion
- The Tower of Consenso (with lighthouse)
Camp schedule and jobs
- Who's driving what
- Brian is there on the 8th
- Ben is there on the 8th
- Casey on the 8th most likely
- Steve Matrix and Mystery machine
- Miloh is going to find us a rental bus
- Miloh - Research on flights post the best airfare
- figure out when people are flying up
- Post on the wiki when you're going
- Daily moop and trash duty
- Classes and workshops (Not really doing it)
- Camp strike
Anymore registration needed with Toor?
- change our name
- Number of people and the size of camp and cars and tent