Difference between revisions of "Tshirt Box Record"
(Created page with 'This is a page that Al is using to track how much money is being put into the T-shrit box above the T-shirts in the daily-storage rack (next to the payphone) at Noisebridge. He's…')
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 20:31, 16 December 2010
This is a page that Al is using to track how much money is being put into the T-shrit box above the T-shirts in the daily-storage rack (next to the payphone) at Noisebridge. He's only counting bills, not change.
1. First write down the date.
2. Count the amount of money in the box, and write this number down.
3. Remove some of it (leaving some $5 bills for change), and write this number down along with "(not transferred)"
4. Write down the amount of money left in the box after taking the amount out.
5. Write the difference in money that was first counted in the box from what was left in the jar in the previous record, and write this number down.
6. Write your name down.
7. When you transfer money from your bank account to Noisebridge, remove the "(not transferred)" text.
|Date||Counted In the Box||Taken Out After Count||Left In the Box||Change Since Last Record||Author of this Record|