Tshirt Box Record
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Revision as of 22:09, 22 January 2011
This is a page that Al is using to track how much money is being put into the T-shrit box above the T-shirts in the daily-storage rack (next to the payphone) at Noisebridge. He's only counting bills, not change.
1. First write down the date.
2. Count the amount of money in the box, and write this number down.
3. Remove some of it (leaving some $5 bills for change), and write this number down along with "(not transferred)"
4. Write down the amount of money left in the box after taking the amount out.
5. Write the difference in money that was first counted in the box from what was left in the jar in the previous record, and write this number down.
6. Write your name down.
7. When you transfer money from your bank account to Noisebridge, remove the "(not transferred)" text.
|Date||Counted In the Box||Taken Out After Count||Left In the Box||Change Since Last Record||Author of this Record|
|2011/1/12||$20||$20||$0||+$20||Kelly, This $20 was all from 1 individual, today. The box is empty.|
|2011/1/14||$40||$40||$0||+$40||Patrick, tshirt box fell on floor. 2 $20 bills were in the box. put them in locked donation box.|
January 15, 2011 Note
T-Shirt box was too big and just one more place to leave money.
Decided with Miloh to consolidate t-shirt money in regular locked donation box.
T-shirt money should now be left in locked donation box along with a note that a t-shirt was taken.