I do everything. If I don't know how, I learn. Ask me anything. I have no TMI filter and a sense of humour about everything in the universe.
If you have a research project, or would like to discuss my research, please feel free to contact me. Always up for a chat. =)
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. -Robert A. Heinlein
- griffinboyce[at]gmail.com Email
- email@example.com Chat
- abditum on Twitter
- +1-609-445-4127. If you're into that sort of thing.
- Mental Health
- Addiction Psychology
- Grief and Loss
- Gender and Sexuality
- Poverty and Access Issues
- Rural Access Initiatives
- Transgender Health in Restricted Locations
- Mental Healthcare Access
- Human Factors Engineering
- Poverty Prevention and Intervention
- Privacy-related technology
- Life-saving online privacy measures such as The Tor Project
- Anonymity in general is a hobby-horse of mine
- Ethical public policy and procedures
- Health care for low-income medically-needy individuals
- Historical Cryptography, Ciphers and Codebreaking
- Classic Phone Phreaking
- Human Factors of Security
- Psychology of Facism
- Contributory factors to development of ideals
- Social Psychology in Fascist/Neo-Fascist groups
Pimpernel Polyscience is an NGO dedicated to advancing research in the public interest and promoting technology for at-risk populations.
- Taffy is an addiction-medicine app for smartphones currently under development. It is based on ongiong GLBT research projects funded by Kaiser Permanente. Griffin is too uncool to be a part of the official research projects, but wants to make a difference by using the research data. The goal is to make the apps available to those who need it most and advocate on behalf of low-income addicts who wish to be help or help themselves.
Valid as of August 2011