Ken M. Haggerty (b. 1989) is an alumnus of MIT and former contractor at Google. He currently resides in the Castro in San Francisco, CA.
Ken M. Haggerty
Ken was born in Louisville, KY, to parents Kevin Haggerty and Rie Yoshimura. He has one older sister. Ken grew up in Tokyo, Japan; London, UK; and Summit, NJ, USA. In 2011, Ken graduated from MIT with an S.B. in Brain and Cognitive Sciences and a minor in Architecture. Ken then worked for a year as a contractor at Google [x], where he did user experience research for Google's self-driving cars project.
Ken is currently pursuing independent studies in app and business development. He has taken classes in startup law and startup financing and has self-taught Objective-C / iOS app development and nonprofit law.
Email • email@example.com
Website • http://www.kenmhaggerty.com
- [Art|Noisebridge 5th Anniversay Fundraiser] • Volunteered.
- Data2.Me • An experimental interface that makes it easier to explore what's available on Data.Gov. Data2.Me was created as part of the Aaron Swartz Memorial Hackathon.
- [File:Noisebridgemembership.pdf|Membership Form] • Redesigned form.
- Click • (upcoming) Everything's starting to ...
- Flow • (upcoming) Organize everything.
- Threeo • In progress. A beautiful new card game for iPhone® and iPod touch®.
- Self-Driving Cars • 2011-2012. Performed user experience research. Assisted in UI design and review.
- Google Glass • 2011. Ideation.
- Institute for Research in Cognitive Sciences • 2011. University of Pennsylvania.
- Technique, the Yearbook of MIT • 2008-2011. Managing Editor, Design Editor, Journal Editor, Darkroom Manager.
- Visual Statistics Group, MIT • 2011. Undergraduate research assistant.
- Computational Visual Cognition Laboratory, MIT • 2009-2010. Undergraduate research assistant.
- Arts Communication Council, MIT • 2010-2011. Member.