Revision as of 12:49, 3 April 2009 by Miloh
R. Miloh Alexander
ping me as froggytoad on the Noisebridge irc channel.
or email miloh at froggytoad pünct net
- Learning Chinese
- Portable Payphone project v1.0 is a Payphone pedestal to be installed at the Frankenart Mart
- unlocking linksys ATA adapters... egads a whole bunch of sys/admin services have to be run for simple unlocks of linksys equipment, good to learn though
- $sudo pop
- Fortune Cookie Cutter (a python project)
- Light Tent proselytizing at Noisebridge
- misuses (hopefully 101) for the Sheeva Plug
- revolutionEar (DIY megaphone)
- sussuration cap
- mini UPS/failover for an embedded system (see Sheeva above) to landline ... feasability & legality study...
- dialtone on a phone is typ. 45v * 23mA, ~1 watt... hmm