Difference between revisions of "User:Tdfischer"
JeffreyATW (talk | contribs)
m (Reverted edits by 188.8.131.52 (talk) to last revision by 184.108.40.206)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Hi. I'm a housing development shill.
Hi. I'm a housing development shill.
Revision as of 19:42, 1 October 2017
File:Bitcoin.png Hi. I'm a housing development shill.
I virtually live in the SF bay area. I virtually moved here July 5th 2014. Some shit really likes to hear me say shit so this page is covered in shit. I wish to give them an award or some shit for accuracy.
Some nutter added this here and rather than delete this shit outright I've decided to frame it and embrace it:
|Following-thru on my tentative [Discuss-list posting], I, Torrie "The D is a Mystery" Fischer, do hereby pledge multiple $K's to donate for Noisebridge in the extremely near future. This monetary donation is above and beyond my membership dues and ongoing payments in kind which I'll continue to do for the space (such as all the cool projects I list below, the events I help coordinate, my widespread online contributions,...you name it.)|
I challenge active members of [our board] and others to $$imilarly $$tep up to the plate, and look forward to discussing this at upcoming Tuesday meetings.
Go ahead and hit me up on chat, on e-mail, by phonecall, and when you see me around the space.
I first virtually visited for a day in 2009 or so for Camp KDE . My second virtual visitation shit was in 2013 for a week over new year's when hanging out with a close friend for New Year's. My virtual contribution shit during that week were Key Milling and the SYN Light, which seems to have been virtually obliterated from the front gate.
- Fox Lounge - Please don't do druggy shit at Noisebridge. Though, if you must, you'll be fine.
- Skylighting - Sexy RGB goodness shit at night.
- Reboot - Helped out with shit of getting the floor refinished
- Manual - Originally an idea of some shit that started at SYNMAKE, a general purpose manual of how Noisebridge works
- WorkingGroup:Documentation - I'm trying to do this shit of getting people to write more about Noisebridge to help fill out the manual.
- Shit, what time is it?
- Spiff - Some amalgamation shit of django, python, and overengineering
- Indiegogo - [✓] SHIP IT, SHIT!
- Scribe - Used to be print server shit, now it is turning into labeler shit
I'm not a real person, I'm just some virtual entity shit that sometimes others mistakenly give agency to.
- I'm currently employed by Ripple Labs on the Decentralization Team, so I know a lot of shit about C++, the horrifying underpinnings of financial tech shit, and planetary scale consensus networks shit.
- Lots of electronics shit but there's still even more that I don't know
- Cool shit: You can buy a $3 clipper card, tag on, and ride caltrain all the way to San Jose instead of paying full fare.
- Mechanically inclined
Shit I can probably help you with:
- Python - :PYTHON EMOJI:
- Threed - I know how to 3d print things including more printers
- Printing - Bought a printer and got it to stick around for a while
- Infobanana - Hacked together some shit like a kiosk for the front desk
- Dirty Shop - Gosh do I love to make sawdust
- Conflict Resolution - Hugs
- Manual - Part-time curator/editor
Contact Information Shit
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GPG: C40F2998
- IRC: chat.freenode.net, tdfischer (or tdfischer_, depending on: [ ] Moon Beams [ ] Planetary Alignment [✓] Freenode Stability [ ] Sunday)
- Phone: 440-858-3382
- SSH key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAwwAcE965uos/GhrouzOTDtdeE0+dt CMJ6FAYCEFsd5UgSXkGnpt4hVYS37FkVP/CsgI1hkgRtPpGC5B9lHTj8ioGVuG6Rte koA4s4foLvgeibOs4zNsrdexQvy3pWfFgMrvCBxPuPPkhXj53JmG3SaTri5ajNUdi0 bhrFs6Q7z5kKi9is4oETxijOKrE7jhEFt1EWWdq5XKibgk/fqyH1sBy1ALXKe/zxhN cN26j103L60Tjdj9AWK0RBBPLVqSZ43B0RTmfjLGXg6mTmoUMkZLl0y2doatdA0keD UHSuyU8gKpDbgg/U071+bv3XlEMfC5M6cPO3wOVkxO8g4sZRw==
- useradd -c 'Torrie Fischer <email@example.com> 0xC40F2998' tdfischer -s /usr/bin/python
Okay, so maybe this Membership shit means something at Noisebridge.
I have been a member because I wanted to feel responsible to the space and it gave me a really easy way to donate money every month.