I like (for now at least) to keep a log of what I do at Noisebridge.
- More conduits towards the darkroom.
- Started demolition of the floor near the kitchen but I had to leave very suddenly. I am not sure if I actually cleaned up after myself. Unexcellent Ian.
- Helped Scott with deconstruction of the old floor near the kitchen.
- More conduits, without Jim this time. Made bends that align. The rest of it looks kind of awkward. Scott & I weren't sure if there should be another circuit box to adhere to the Electrical Code so we deferred to Jim. There's a pipe with a 90deg bend ready for the last part.
- Caulked a bunch of holes on the ceiling.
- Dinner with John & Scott. Learned a shitload of stuff. Again.
- Carried a shitload of drywall and lumber with a bunch of other folks.
- Resurrected dead La Fonera router by building a TTL-to-RS2323-to-USB gizmo. Flashed with OpenWRT--works marvelously.
- Helped Jim put conduits from the Supply Closet towards the Darkroom. Learned a lot about bending pipes, toggle bolts, cutting pipes, and other gadgetry that I'm forgetting about. Promised Jim I'll come back to help more with conduits.
- Gave quick intro to breadboards and helped him find equipment to kid from LA.
- Watched Makerbot in action (sweet).
- Donated $50 to Noisebridge.
- Sorta, kinda told Scott I'd come tomorrow to help with the laundry room construction. Not sure I can _actually_ do that.
- Got acquainted to Noisebridge yesterday by Joey who's never been at Noisebridge.
- Attended weekly meeting and took notes.
- Asked a lot of questions on IRC.