AKA Kelly, Noisebridge's 2011-2012 Treasurer.
I make a lot of anonymous edits, but I try to log in for important-seeming ones. Here's my contributions.
Feel free to comment or question here but you're probably better off emailing me at hurtstotouchfire (gmail) for hacking and stuff, or firstname.lastname@example.org for money stuff.
 Notes from talk with Brian
- paypal is a credit card or a bank account, wepay accepts both, what's the difference?
- wepay accepts money from credit and bank accounts
- wepay allows for separate accounts for tracking income streams
- allows for widgety buttons on websites, etc
 Notes on Oogles talk
- people should want to be a part of the community
- evidenced by mailing list, tues meeting, some form of official communication
- what are unacceptable ways to enforce noisebridge's purpose