Ditto. I updated the mailing address but lots of this is just out of date. -- User:beka
We have a box for mailing; not an official PO box but a PMB (Personal Mail Box).
Noisebridge 2261 Market Street # 235-A San Francisco, CA 94114-1600
Use this address for all official communications, as the mailbox at 2169 is not secure. It can receive non-USPS parcels such as FedEx or UPS. An officer will hopefully check this frequently. Probably it's not the best idea to have personal stuff shipped here.
We also have monkeybrains; it's unclear if we still use sonic
- provider: sonic.net
- phone: 707-522-1000
- account: noisebr
- type: Fusion Business Class w/ Static IP's
- monthly cost: $100 (+ tax)
- Authorized users:
- Dr. Jesus
- Matt Peterson
- Ben Kochie
- Andy Isaacson
There are two meters for the floor; there previously had been two tenants. As of October 2009, both meters are on and billed to the Noisebridge account below.
We have a new PG&E account for 2169 Mission (could not transfer the 83C account b/c it was residential ?!?)
- PG&E phone: 1-800-468-4743
- account number: 0597139732-7
- rear meter is under our account as of 9-29-09 -- meter number 6331H5.
- front meter was turned on on Monday 10-5-09 -- meter number 703T78.
- service level for both meters is 'small': A-1
- if we go over 4200 kWh per month consistently, we should upgrade to the 'medium' rate, A-10
- We're still e-billed
- the billing address is our non-PO Box (see above)
- the building is not piped for gas service so we don't have that
- master switches (two) are in the basement, labeled "3rd Floor" and have the above meter numbers on them.
- See Electricity for details on our usage.
Trash needs to be taken out on Monday and Thursday night, and brought back in on Tuesday and Friday morning.
- provider: Sunset Scavenger
- phone: 415-330-1300
- account: 514993762
- pickup day: Tuesday & Friday
- garbage bin: one 64 gallon (black)
- recycling bin: one 64 gallon (blue)
- monthly cost: currently around $500
- start date: 2009-08-18, got larger garbage bin on 2009-09-25, got more bins in 2018 but unsure of precisely how many new ones
- as of 10-15-09, the billing address is our non-PO box (see above)