Variety Coding Workshop
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Variety Coding Workshop is a weekly coding meetup day to learn new technologies and collaborate on coding projects.
- To enter, push the button doorbell and you'll be buzzed in.
- Ask us for an access token to be able to enter without buzzing in.
PLANS WITH BIG CODING ENERGY
We are going through different programming courses and extended tutorials.
- Three.js - Follow along with Phillip as he goes through two popular Three.js courses.
In the future
- Rust & WebAssembly
- HyperCore Protocol + related packages for p2p magic. In advance of the Holepunch codebase which will be open source later this year (used for https://keet.io/).
- Also Fridays has FreeCodeCamp programming class.
CONTACT OUR MENTORS
Contact our volunteer mentors who lead tutorials every week.
- Phillip Wessels, Developer, phillip.a.wessels @ gmail DOT com, Pawper on Discord
THINGS TO BRING
- Laptops, especially ones with decent 3D graphics cards for Three.js.
- Mouse (trackpads are hard to use for 3D and game dev).
- iPhones, Androids, VR headsets, AR headsets, Apple TVs & other cool devices
- Adapters you may need to hook your laptop to the big projector screen to show off your code to the group.
- (type c to hdmi, mini displayport to hdmi, )