Vending Machine Record
This is a page that Al is using to track how much money is being put into the vending machine.
1. First write down the date.
2. Count the amount of money in the jar, and write this number down.
3. Remove some of it so the jar doesn't fill up, and write this number down along with "(not transferred)"
4. Write down the amount of money left in the jar after taking the amount out.
5. Write the difference in money that was first counted in the jar to what was left in the jar in the previous record, and write this number down.
6. Write your name down.
7. When you transfer money from your bank account to Noisebridge, remove the "(not transferred)" text.
|Date||Counted In the Jar||Taken Out After Count||Left In the Jar||Change Since Last Record||Author of this Record|
|20XX/0X/XX||$XX||$XX||$XX||+$XX||Mr. Example Line|