We just have one question:
Why isn't Noisebridge weirdly automated???
"Why, whatever do you mean weirdly automated?"
Automated and integrated and aliiiiiive! with projects like this:
1. Emergency Slack bot command => Triggers Mary speaking that message into Noisebridge (e.g., "I left my purse next to the soldering iron")
2. Flaschen Taschen API (send it text or pictures over TCP, HTTP, or WebSockets => displays them) [EDIT: I now see that some of this is already possible]
3. Service directory/service discovery service of things on the LAN
Perhaps-vague Project Category Ideas
1. Voice to text => Mary => Triggers an action of hers
2. "The Noisebridge API"; Noisebridge itself should feel like a programmable machine