Year 1 Open Hacker House
- Friday October 2nd
- 6PM - 11PM
- Noisebridge, 2169 Mission Street San Francisco CA
What is this event?
October will mark the 1 year anniversary of a permanent physical space. This event will be a celebration to show off neat stuff Noisebridge has made in it's first year of physical space existence.
What does the event comprise of?
- Neat electronics from circuit hacking
- Photography of Noisebridge-stuff from the dark room group
- Reprap and Makerbot
- Weird shit on a projection screen written in Python!
- Parking meter reverse engineering and analysis
- The Cold Boot Attack
- The Rouge CA certificate project
- Misc. Free Software
- North paw compass anklet
- Pulse choker (hopefully fully functional!)
- Ultrasonic listening / echolocation
Hacked Up Musical Performances
- Jonathan Moore's amazing Live Coding
- DIY instrument modifications and decorations from the lovely Corpus Callosum
- Circuit bending with Caly McMorrow
Reverse Engineering Bar
- Awesome geeky drinks
- Tech support for your metrosexual and hipster computing needs
- Emperor Norton Lager
Request of funds from Noisebridge?
Please do donate to Noisebridge. We're a member funded organization but we're also a public benefit corporation that is not simply a private social club. We specifically seek to improve the general world and we try to create that change by using Noisebridge as an incubator. Our endeavors are undertaken in a non-commercial manner and without the restriction of credentials required to enter the academy.
Members, non-members, anyone who's interested in Noisebridge and general hacking. No cover, suggested donation at the door and bar.
- Clean up 2169.
- Setup areas for each of the projects being shown up.
- Enjoy the open house.