|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|Communications Channels | Wiki | Discuss | Slack | Jitsi | Pad | Meetup | Discord | Trello | Github | IRC | VR | Twitter | 5MoF | YouTube | Blog | Zine | Contacts | Mailinglist | Guestbook | BBS | Edit|
|Noisebridge's YouTube Channel broadcasts our streaming events like 5mof and HackComedy.
If you would like access to upload video to the Noisebridge channel please ask!
Current situation: we have two Noisebridge YouTube channels.
- This one: https://www.youtube.com/c/Noisebridge (trying to find out who has the password for this as of March 2022 - lizzard)
- And the group account, or "Brand": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWRmZaxVzEMlxzoL92_z3Qw/about Which is easy to set up for many people to access.
To add new owners and channel managers to the group account (aka the "Brand" page):
- go to the Brand management page
- Add by gmail address
- then the person you add will be able to switch accounts and upload video
To upload video to the noisebridge group account:
- first switch accounts so you see the noisebridge logo at top right --
- click the upper right icon (likely your personal login)
- then select "switch account"
- then select noisebridge
- it should be pretty obvious from there!
Once we have 100 subscribers to the group account we can customize the URL and do some more fancy stuff with the page.